So I think I'll do one of those list things. Within the recent sphere of time and events..
Things that suck:
- Financial debt
- The feeling that you're somewhat responsible for a bad situation - that you should have spoken up, but didn't.
- When a friend 'disappears' once they start dating
- Social(ist) (In)Security
- Our country's overall lack of knowledge about our own Constitution, and
- Our country's overall apathy to learning about it
- Vacuum cleaners
- Feeling distant from God
- Pink eye
- Jeeves moving to the northwest instead of here
Things that are fricken' awesome:
+ Being able to bless others
+ Going to Texas next weekend and seeing friends I haven't in years.
+ Staying up really, really, really late with said friends at Dennys
+ When a friend doesn't 'disappaear' once they start dating
+ Moss Eisley
+ The US Constitution (the document, not the ship; though the ship is pretty rad, too)
+ All my friends!
+ Coffee, Tea, and Hot Apple Cider
+ Pillow fights
+ Concerts, especially taking road trips to get to them
+ Knowing you are in God's will
+ Getting to meet middleageguy in person
+ The Echoing Green
+ Cornerstone Festival
..and many, many more things.