Should definitely be:
* Not a real album. Unfortunately. Instructions to make your own are below.
I like to imagine that PSEUDOGALTARA is a metal band that went electronica. Pronounce the name out loud in a low guttural voice. They had a lot of trolls on the internet and decided to write an entire album about them. The music is really bubble-gum pop – appealing to teenyboppers – hence the color scheme. They have not totally lost their badassed-...ery, though, hence the robot with huge guns. It's the best of all worlds, really.
- Go to Wikipedia and hit “random.” The first random Wikipedia article that comes up is the name of your band.
- Go to Quotations Page and select “random quotations.” The last four or five words of the very last quote on the page will be the title of your first album.
- Go to Flickr and click on “explore the last seven days.” The third picture in the top row, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.
- Use Photoshop or a similar program to put it all together.
- Post the results to your preferred online outlet with this text in the “caption” or “comment”.