I borrowed the idea for this post from Rachelskirts:
- Go camping at Cornerstone Festival – my 13th year there!
- Finish reading the Harry Potter series – I'm on book 5 currently.
- Re-read the Lord of the Rings trilogy.
- Read some other good books (recommendations welcome).
- Watch movies at the drive-in.
- Make an app for that.
- Eat corn on the cob.
- See U2 in Chicago with Jenn.
- Blog more regularly.
- Play volleyball.
- Visit Jeeves and Sarah in North Carolina.
- Go to a water park.
- Finish cleaning / re-arranging my office.
- Walk a bunch of miles along the canal downtown.