It is hard to believe that Thanksgiving is just a week and a half away. This year has flown by.
Some things I am looking forward to:
- Spending time with family and friends in Indianapolis over Thanksgiving weekend.
- Seeing Trans-Siberian Orchestra in December with some Chicago friends. I've seen TSO twice and it's an amazing show.
- Maybe seeing Tyler when he visits Chicago and possibly crashes on my couch.
- A huge work project finally launching.
- Snow! I reserve the right to retract this one once Chicago gets buried in 10 feet of snow.