I have a bad habit of building up mental lists of things I would like to do and then not making progress on them. I am doing (slightly) better at writing them down so I can actually process through them.
So here are some of the things I have brewing:
- Get soldering equipment, practice, and then put together the awesome Bluenumi Numitron Clock kit that I bought on Etsy many months ago.
- Get more involved with indiewebcamp.com. I plan to update my site to support posting short statuses that are cross-posted to sites like Twitter.
- Depending how that goes, I would like to attend one of the Indiewebcamp gatherings next year.
- Pick up that acoustic guitar more often. And play it.
- Get back into reading RSS feeds. I miss Google Reader and nothing has really filled that void yet. It's crazy, but I keep having the idea to build my own.
- Go on some trips in the US with Amanda. There are several places we'd like to go and friends/family to visit. Arizona, California, and Washington are on the list, at least. The 2014 So Freaking Cute Tour.
- Travel somewhere overseas in 2014. It has been too long since I have been out of the country. Switzerland is a possibility.