Last week was not a great start, but I did get a couple things done (mostly over the weekend). I exercised 1 time. I did not get the blog post done, but I did get the photos off my camera and cropped, so now I just need to write the post. This is a short 3-day week, I'm going to Chicago for a Jimmy Eat World concert on Thursday, then flying to Los Angeles for a 4-day weekend on Friday, so I'm not adding much this week.
The number indicates how many weeks it has been on the list.
- Clean up my bedroom
- File all varieties of past bills and paperwork
- Call Azura to get extra parts so I can finish putting my new bed together (1)
- Sort through clothes, take stuff I never wear to Goodwill (1)
- Exercise at least 2 days
- Make appointment with dentist (1)
- Make appointment with neurologist (1)
Clean up my desk and work area Backup databases Upgrade Nucleus CMS software Take photos off my cameraand write the Cincinnati Ron Paul post I meant to weeks ago (1)