I started by getting my fork of Quill updated. As I was working through some questions about how to include the action being taken on the book (“want to read,” “currently reading,” “finished reading,” etc.), Aaron helped me realize I was working a bit backwards and should start by publishing microformats properties that indicate the status.
I updated a recent read post to include microformats property
p-read-status with a value of “to-read.” I will continue experimenting with other values for that property. I am thinking “reading” for currently reading and “finished” for finished reading, but I don’t have any of those published yet.
I also added property
p-read-of on the
h-cite. This causes the cited work to show up as a property of the
h-entry when it’s parsed, not just as a child object.
Props to Aaron for helping get me on the right track for this!